I thought I found THE pancake recipe… then I saw this. Now I must conquer these.
I bet these pancakes taste divine, but I know they would taste infinitely better on a weekend morning. At the beach.
These pancakes were pretty darn delicious. If you are willing to spend some extra time making these, its well worth it. They have oats and greek yogurt in them! I wouldn’t call these healthy…. but different! This recipe is from the lovely cookbook, The Newlywed Cookbook by Sarah Copeland. You can find ithere . Also check out Sarah’s amazing blog here!
- 2 cups of fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 + 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 + 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 heaping tsp baking soda
- 1/4 sea salt
- 1 cup greek yogurt, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup milk (I used 1%)
- 4 tbs unsalted buter, melted, plus more for the griddle/pan
- 2 large eggs
To Make The Blackberry Crush Topping:
In a large enough bowl, combine the berries and sugar and crush them…
View original post 179 more words